Two Prophecies relating to the Last Days about ISIS, and Wars
Compiled by: Engineer Afsaneh
1. This Prophecy came true and Allah will bring the truth from whoever He wills - News
2. Shi'a Islam is the true path and the world should be united on this prophecy about the status of Prophet of Islam as the last Messenger of God. On 22nd Dec. 2016 this prophecy came true to prove Allah supports Shi'as and not Sunnis.
3. In Syrian war Sunni ISIS were fighting with Shi'a army, which after 4 years Allah made Shi'as gain victory
4. President Trump who is scared of "defeated left over ISIS" joins President Putin to make sure Persian Empire Flag would not be stamped in Saudi Arabia!
5. Australian workers lead by the labour Senator for South Australia lower the prestige of the President Trump, and this shows Allah is punishing the president for lowering the prestige of the Iranian Citizenship as well as lowering the prestige of the Australian PM [who is anti-discrimination]
6. Abubakr Albaghdadi's surname is the name of the capital city of Iraq: Baghdad, leader of ISIS is the one which this prophesy refers to, and he is now defeated and ran away hiding from Shi'a soldiers in Mousul-Iraq.
7. Trump's Army attacks Syria in response to Putin's Army [7th April-2017]
8. Who was fighting with Sunni ISIS In Mousul-Iraq? Shi'a Muslims did only!
9. A down Syndrome 7 years old boy photographed a cloud man from aeroplane seat! Is this Imam Mahdi [Mesiah] appearing in sky of Washington DC?
Green Party Senator Scot Ludlam in Australia published above photo on face book as a symbol of future world [globe] power! King Abdullah is linked to terrorism [Al-Qaeda, ISIS, ISIL] said by media and those victims of 9/11/2001 USA high rise building bombarding. The prophecy in this web page from Al Fitan book can be interpreted that non-Muslims [USA Trump] and fake Muslims cooperate against true Muslims by targeting them with arms [Arrows]. This can be interpreted that the most righteous Muslims are not Sunni, but they are Shi'a. This is because all Sunnis and most non-Muslims are now against Shi'a countries such as Iran.
It is crucial to understand that ISIS, terror’s modern manifestation and expression, carries no tie with Islam. NONE!
Actually both Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali warned us against this black plague.
In Kitab Al Fitan – a compilation of hadiths (Islamic traditions) relating to the end of times put together by prominent scholar Nuyam bin Hammad in 229 AH [800 AD] – Imam Ali recalled the Prophet saying,
“If you see the black flags, then hold your ground and do not move your hands or your feet. A people will come forth who are weak and have no capability, their hearts are like blocks of iron. They are the people of the State (literally the people of Al Dawla), they do not keep a promise or a treaty. They call to the truth but they are not its people. Their names are (nicknames like Abu Mohammed) and their last names (are the names of town and cities, like Al Halabi) and their hair is loose like women’s hair. (Leave them) until they fight among themselves, then Allah will bring the truth from whoever He wills.”
In another reference to a period of intense religious, political and social confusion Imam Ali warned,
“If you are against a group of Muslims and the kuffar (unbelievers) are against them too, then know that you have aligned yourself with the kuffar against your own brothers, and know that if that is the case, then there is definitely something wrong with your view. If you want to know where the most righteous of Muslims are, then look to where the arrows of the kuffar are pointing.”
In this extract, Imam Ali clearly refers to a time when Muslims will cross swords with other Muslims while in alliance with non-Muslims.