Prophet Muhammad’s Maxims about Jihad [Holy War], Killing and Suicide
Translated by: Engineer Afsaneh Cooper
Australian Senator stands up against USA Army killing 1168 Civilians in Middle East:
1. PM of Australia is serving Allah by Protecting the believers of being killed by Hypocrite ISIS Jihadists
2. PM of Canada is serving Allah by Protecting the believers of being killed by Jews and Christian- anti-Muslim immigrants
- The greatest of the great sins are: polytheism, suicide or killing a person [Qatl ul nafs], being abusive to parents and false witness.
- Fall of the universe in view of Allah is easier than killing a Muslim man.
- In the Day of Judgment, they first hear and judge about the bloods among people.
- Allah rejected my forgiveness about a person, who had killed a believer (Mu`min), three times.
- Allah does not forgive the sin of a killer of a believer and does not accept his repentance.
- Allah might forgive every sin except the sin of a person, who died as polytheist or killed a believer intentionally.
- Five prayers would be granted: prayer of an oppressed to be assisted, prayer of a visitor of Ka`bah (house of Allah) to return, prayer of the one who goes to Jihad (holy war) to return to his residence, prayer of a patient to be cured and prayer of a man for his brother in his absence, and this prayer would be granted sooner than all prayers.
- Six attributes are good: battle with enemies of Allah by sword, fasting in a summer day, well patience at the time of disaster, avoiding the dispute, hidden nourishing [Infaq] and friendship in the way of Allah.
- Qur`an [chapter 98 – Surah Bayyinah (the clear evidence): verse 7]: “(As for) those who believe and do good, surely they are the best of men”. The well-known Sunni Muslim interpreter of the Qur`an, Muhammad ibn Jarir Tabari wrote in his Qur`an Interpretation [Tafsir Tabari – page 146, volume 3] about this verse, that Prophet Muhammad said: Oh Ali, these who are mentioned in this verse are you and your Shi’as.
Nahj ul Fasahah, Collection of Maxims of the Messenger of Allah, translated from Arabic to Persian by Abulqasim Payandeh, Javidan Publication, 1981, Iran.