Doctrine of Election in Shi`a Islam vs Freedom of Speech
Edited by: Engineer Afsaneh Cooper
1. Video of Desolation of Islam
2. Video of Cyrus Message
3. Malaysian Sunni Group do not follow the teaching of the grand son of their Prophet: Imam Hussein
4. Doctrine of Election in Shi'a Islam is the same as freedom of speech in democracy. PM of Australia submits to this principle, when a London born man attak the British Parliament where MPs freely speak
5. Dr. Dan Ebert - Christianity & Islam
6. Anti-Islam Powers seek clash
7. Sheikh Osama slams Democracy as not honesty
8. Freedom of Speech and Religious discrimination have Divine laws which Christians now are reviewing in Australian Parliament, Divine Law finds lots of deficiencies in man made law.
9. American Journalist was jailed due to asking a question from President Trump. There is limited freedom of speech in USA in 2017.
10. Iranian President for the first time has given freedom of speech and online freedom to Iranians. Every Iranian can broadcast using his mobile phone.
11. Freedom of Speech can be trade off for 60 grants for Journalism and media....Turnbull [previous PM] was over thrown by Murdoch Giant Journalist
12. Paulin Hanson does not understand why Christians are told by Jesus to preach religion of Jesus door to door. I guess this is due to poor religious education in Australian public schools. Jesus and Muhammad represented God on Earth and their duty was to bring message of God to Human being. Tribes also need religion to become civilized!
13. In principal of Doctrine of Election in Shi'a Islam, the new religion of Shi'a Islam was interpreted by Imam Hussein leader of Shi'a Muslims and grand son of the Prophet of Islam. Muslims were not allowed to force Christians, Jews and other religious people to their religion [way of life]. This innovation s best expressed by Megan Markle by neutral colour of white being chosen by her for the new royal baby she is going to deliver in April 2019. No more pink or blue! Basically as a young lady she does not want to be pushed into old traditions that boy's clothes being blue!! White was chosen by Prophet Muhammad to be the clothes colour for Muslims, this is beautiful to hear Megan also think white is better than gender colour blue, etc.
Also type E2b5, M1, M2, N1 to N16 one at the time in search box of this website to see relevant web pages about why Qur'an miracles of law can be proved superior to man made law and why Maxims should be taught to Christians and others at schools to decrease litigation cost for every body in racial and religious discrimination claims?
Sayings of Imam Husayn (a.s.) about Guidance
O’ Tabit (a Muslim man)! What concern have you got with the people? Leave them alone and call no one towards your matter (over-zealously). I swear by Allah that if all the people of the heavens and the earth join hands in guiding a person who Allah decides to leave in misguidance, then, they all are powerless to give him guidance. Contrarily, if all the people of the heavens and the earth join hands in misguiding a person whom Allah wants to guide, then, they all are powerless to misguide him. Hands off the people and no one among you should say, `He is my uncle, my brother, my cousin and my neighbour (so, I must guide him because of my kinship with him, since none has any power to guide except by the will of Allah).
Verily, when Allah means well by a person, He purifies his soul. Then he listens to no good but that he recognises (accepts) it and listens to no evil but that he rejects it. At this stage Allah puts into his heart such words (of wisdom) that all his affairs are put right.’
Verily when Allah, the Almighty, the Great, wishes well of a person, He leaves in his heart a luminous speck and flings wide open the ears of his heart and posts an angel as his guardian to direct him (towards the right path). And when Allah wishes ill of a person He leaves in his heart a dark speck and renders the ears of his heart duly closed and posts a Satan as his guardian on him to lead him astray. Then the Imam recited this verse (from the Qur’an):
6:125 “Whomsoever Allah desires to guide him aright, He expands his breasts to Islam; and whomsoever, He desires to lead him astray, He makes his breast narrow, tight, as if he were climbing to heaven.”
Call people to your religion for the sake of Allah and not for the sake of people. Since whatever has been done for the sake of Allah is for Allah, and whatever is done for the sake of people’s (pleasure and applause) never ascends towards Allah. Never quarrel with people for your religion, since such quarrel impairs the hearts. Verily, Allah, the Sublime, has told His Prophet (In the Qur’an):
28:56 “surely you cannot guide whom you love, but Allah guides whom He pleases, and he knows best the followers of the right way.”
And Allah has also said:
10:99 “.... will you then force men till they become believers?”
Leave the people alone since people have received their religion from other people, whereas you have received your religion from the Messenger of Allah (himself - peace be upon him and his progeny). I have heard my father saying,
verily, when Allah, the Almighty, the Great, decrees a person to embrace this matter, he flies to it faster than the bird which flies towards its nest`’