Fornication, Adultery, Repentance, Punishment and Resurrection in Islam
Written by Engineer Afsaneh Cooper
Before 1960 European, Australian and most Islamic countries used to practice Bible and Quran to choose their life partners. However after the advent of Cinema, Television, VCR, DVD and Internet, the simulation of the love practices by stars through these electronic devices, has caused these nations deviate from the traditional practices of engagement, temporary and permanent marriages, or divorce. Instead the fornication and adultery practices have become a normal practices of these nations and few percentage of the population even discuss their relationships with their parents or next of kin and keep these secret.
The crimes of rape, sexual harassment, having more than one legal partner in the West and occasional sexual relationship among unmarried partner in Islamic countries are increasing. The number of illegitimate children in the West are increasing, and the governments are faced with a big population of separated or divorced families due to adulterous behaviour of one partner against the other, for which they have to financially support out of the tax payers' money.
Therefore since the crimes as mentioned above are less in Islamic [specially Shi'a] countries, the Islamic Shi'a culture provides a better model for decreasing these behavioural disorders among other nations. First of all in Shi'a Islam unlike Sunni Islam, temporary marriage is legitimate, and to know a person one has not known in the past to judge if that person makes a good life partner, temporary marriage with ceremony of engagement party is possible. In Sunni Islam, this type ceremony is a crime! Secondly in Shi'a Islam, betraying matter for a lustful husband has been resolved by giving an option for the man to marry temporarily or permanently [limited to 4 permanent wives only at the same time] and giving the option to agree with polygamy or get divorce to the wife with husband pay for the children's cost. In Christian countries the tax payers pay for the cost of children and wife after separation and divorce mostly. Although in Christianity divorce was forbidden, Western countries do not punish the divorcing couple, instead they punish the tax payers by paying for cost of living of a divorced "wife and children" out of tax payers money. This is because Western world has not understood Shi'a Islam! In another words tax payers in these countries must pay for lustful men's favourite life style costs. In Islam, lustful men seeking more partners should pay for the cost of the whole families they establish, whether for temporary or permanent relationship. Leaving these costs of tax payers to pay for illegitimate children some one has delivered, is a great crime! Therefore family relationship came with complete law in "Shi'a Islam" to make sure no one is going to be unfairly charged for crimes of others!
Also so many women in the world of various religions and nationalities complain that the husband's relationship with random women has put their health into the risk of getting venereal contagious diseases. These women usually do not trust the freedom of relationship for their partner under the Western Law which forbids stone law of biblical and Quran. Instead, after being convinced they are betrayed, they move out of the relationship [adultery case] and although there is no punishment for the adulterous in the Western world but the damage which has impacted the mental health of these women is higher than the damage 200 lashes in Islam can cause physically to an adulterous. Also the mental damage to the children of this marriage is higher than the punishment in Islam.
In the following links and a file, you can see the best solution for fornication and adultery is Education, repentance and practicing normal legitimate relationship. Poor Cost management in Western Countries, has caused tax payers pay for separated women and illegitimate children out of tax payers' money instead of issuing new taxes to pay for institutes which educate people correctly how to choose a right partner for life, and how to behave as a life partner not to hurt the partner to get divorce, or betray.
1. Stoning Law vs Affection in Islam - Persian Article
3. Pope Francis speech in Middle East about Christian clerics who made nuns sex slaves! Why not Pop convert to one Law in Shi'a Islam "Mut'a" and prevents the "fornication great sin" among his clerics? This proves Shi'a Islam with "Mut'a" Law is superior to Catholism which does not have this flexible marriage Law so those nuns and clerics apply this law for not doing great sin of fornication, by way of being free to serve Jesus and at the same time not going to Hell because they were weak and could not control their sexual desire in tough religious seminary situation and location which forbids marriage for nuns!
4. President Trump Marital Gaps was a cavity which a single man could face with accusation of women who loved him but he ignored them after consumption?! In this instance that Trump was seeking a perfect match such as an actress, a model, etc. he was at risk as a single man to be blamed by women of sexual rape.
5. Trump sexual assault accuser E Jean Carroll considers police complaint-President Trump could avoid such future incidence by temporary marriage with girls he needed. This is a defect which Jesus said that his religion is not perfect as he lives among people not long enough to tell them the whole truth. The whole truth came with Shi'a Islam which educates men to use temporary marriage not rape in case they are seeking ideal matches.
5. After the US outlawed Polygamy thousands of Mormons fled to Mexico nine just died there