Two Prophecies relating to the Last Days about ISIS, and Wars
Compiled by: Engineer Afsaneh Cooper
During 1980-2019 Four Shia & Sunni Countries faced with civil war and World War III. The first country was Afghanistan, the second was Iran, the 3rd was Libya, then Syria, and now Yemen. USA who was the global police after alliance of Western Countries based on Sunni Islam, discriminating Shi'as. In 2019 what we see is
1. Afghanistan Sunnis are blocked as extremists [Taliban] pushed back to villages in Afghanistan near the border of Pakistan where majority of Sunni Indians live after Indian war of 1956. Still bombing is common and no peace has achieved except the reform in Sunnism under democracy has started after Russian left Afghanistan by Taliban's rebels. Since Iran's democracy reform started 100 years ago and only Republicans with same religious Shi'a sect took over the ancient democratic monarchy but under Russian supremacy.
2. Iran monarch regime fell in 1978, Excilled Ayatullah Khomeini as supreme leader of Hizb-ullah party made Iranians to vote for Islamic Republic. 98% votes were pro his regime. This regime was independent Shi'a republic based on political and Shia religious scholar voted by his party should be the supreme leader then the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran be elected with no dispute over authenticity of "Shi'a Islam as the only World True Religion". Democratic rights would be in the list but Shi'a mass Education and law reform comes first. This regime is survived and in 2019 is till ruling Iran after 41 years from its revolution. Russia and its allies are counterparts of the Islamic Republic due to the geopolitical ties and Iranian ruling party economic class matching more with communist countries. Recently Syria, Yemen, Qatar, Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine, Pakistan, India, Germany, France, and some African countries also have joined Iran and collaborate with no fights. USA only through President Obama was friendly with Iran due to socio economic class of President Obama [black Ethnic]. Iran during 1980-2019 continuously has shown disruptive conduct with capitalists politicians or liberals such as President Bush, and President Donald Trump.
3. Libyan leader Qazzafi was overthrown and another president took over the power.
4. The defeated Iraqi regime Saddam Hussein army after 8 years war over killing a Shia Ayatollah Musa Sadr in Iraq by Saddam Hussein, became more tyrant and early 1990 Saddam burned the oil well in Kuwait against USA [Previous counterpart]. Saddam Hussein was killed by USA after years hiding in his underground tunnel. Saddam's army was relocated to North of Syria with USA Backed Kurdish people who were not happy with their rights as minority in Saddam's regime. These two migrant groups in Syria merged in 2019 against Turkey after war in Syria finished and USA Lost the war to Russia. Turkey, Syria and Iraq did not give asylum to Kurdish people and Iragi migrants to Syria [ISIS, ISIL]. Leader of ISIS, Abubakr Al-Baghdadi was killed by USA while he was hidden in an underground tunnel. ISIS chose a new leader for itself from KSA [Kingdom of Saudi Arabia].
5. Iranian, Iraqis, Syrians happy with their present regimes, did not give asylum to any of the Kurdish, ISIL or ISIS war losers. The decision of President Putin of Russia is these asylum seekers are terrorists, the decision of USA president Donald Trump is these asylum seekers should be returned to the country they come from. Shi'a Scholars think the sum of all good deeds of war losers would be deducted from the loss they have for not accepting the Imam Hussein [a.s.] tradition in Book: Al-Kafi saying that they must follow Shi'a scholars of their time in the period of occultation of the Imam Mahdi [a.t.f.sh.] in order to be directed to the Right Decision. Also this loss in mentioned in Quran very clearly.
6. In conclusion, Sunni Kurds, Sunni Syrians, Sunni Iraqis were all losers during wars for freedom and change to Republic regimes. This means Christianity reformers such as Martin Luther and Shi'a Followers were able to unite the old monarchy regimes to modern republic regimes under their own religious rules but controlled by two supreme leaders Putin and President Trump. The Sunni minorities who were trying to oppose the revolution and reform of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Yemen all lost the war to the republicans of the Middle East.
Green Party Senator Scot Ludlam in Australia published above photo on face book as a symbol of future world [globe] power! King Abdullah is linked to terrorism [Al-Qaeda, ISIS, ISIL] said by media and those victims of 9/11/2001 USA high rise building bombarding. The prophecy in this web page from Al Fitan book can be interpreted that non-Muslims [USA Trump] and fake Muslims cooperate against true Muslims by targeting them with arms [Arrows]. This can be interpreted that the most righteous Muslims are not Sunni, but they are Shi'a. This is because all Sunnis and most non-Muslims are now against Shi'a countries such as Iran.
It is crucial to understand that ISIS, terror’s modern manifestation and expression, carries no tie with Islam. NONE! Actually both Prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali warned us against this black plague. In Kitab Al Fitan – a compilation of hadiths (Islamic traditions) relating to the end of times put together by prominent scholar Nuyam bin Hammad in 229 AH [800 AD] – Imam Ali recalled the Prophet saying,
“If you see the black flags, then hold your ground and do not move your hands or your feet. A people will come forth who are weak and have no capability, their hearts are like blocks of iron. They are the people of the State (literally the people of Al Dawla), they do not keep a promise or a treaty. They call to the truth but they are not its people. Their names are (nicknames like Abu Mohammed) and their last names (are the names of town and cities, like Al Halabi) and their hair is loose like women’s hair. (Leave them) until they fight among themselves, then Allah will bring the truth from whoever He wills.”
In another reference to a period of intense religious, political and social confusion Imam Ali warned,
“If you are against a group of Muslims and the kuffar (unbelievers) are against them too, then know that you have aligned yourself with the kuffar against your own brothers, and know that if that is the case, then there is definitely something wrong with your view. If you want to know where the most righteous of Muslims are, then look to where the arrows of the kuffar are pointing.”
In this extract, Imam Ali clearly refers to a time when Muslims will cross swords with other Muslims while in alliance with non-Muslims.