Jihad [Holy War] in the Qur’an and the Bible
Edited by: Engineer Afsaneh Cooper
1. Memorial for All Martyrs in the World Holy Wars - Song
2. Nuns practise Holy War notion in the Bible to protect children against Rape in the Church
3. An example of Atheists' Cruel War method with Civilians which Qur'an and Jesus disagree with
4. An example of Islamic Shi'a Holy War by Imam Hussein
5. An example of war which even animals won't kill others as bad - a Sinful war
6. Third World War is forcasted to start soon
7. Are you going to Holy War when you put your nation at risk of unemployment and terrorism?
8. Russian missiles in the air looks like the forcasted locusts which kill people, in Imam Mahdi's traditions
9. Iranian authority speaks as war for Iranians have been just defence, but for USA war means military business
10. Iranian authority [Shi'a Muslim] speaks about Shi'a view of the globalisation security and extremists identity and behaviour
11. North Korean Tyrant is sent by Allah to punish Tyrant Donald Trump for banning Shi'a Iranians to return to their USA homes
12. Iranian Leader Ay. Khamenei slams Pr. Trump by 6 comments: a. 20 years supporting Saddam, b. True nature of USA, C. Nuclear holy war, 4. USA Visa=USA Slave, 5. Western discrimination against minorities, 6. France Events, 7. Jews dirty page in history.
13. Christian USA Official assesses Buddhist leader of N. Korea for the next 4 years Bombing of USA / Australia
14. Sunni TV Broadcaster has no understanding of the holy war in Bible, and her lack of understanding is because Sunni Islam is a fake Islam. Those martyred Australians were doing holy war to let Australians rest safe in Australia, but they never returned from war!
15. Germany, Russia and France are 3 of the 32 strongest militaries in the world. These three countries have disputes with USA. They want to be friend with each other, be independent, provide their own security globally and do not want USA plays the role of global police for them from June 1, 2017 onwards.
16. "Sunnis [Fake Muslims] Telegram network" caused children and teens being bombarded in Manchester-UK. IT Specialists suggest VPN accounts used by ISIS be deleted on Social Networks.
17. Prince Harry praises Veterans in their efforts to keep Australia safe. He plays games with the disabled veterans in Australia.
18. Iran and Iraq shaked hands to stay in holy war against ISIS and Israel army so Iran and Iraq do not become partitioned by anti-Islamic parties.
19. Malcolm Turnball, Australian PM believes in Holy War against N. Korea, when the king tries to bomb innocents in USA, in response Christians [US + AUS] would bombard N. Korea and innocents would be wiped out there all together!
20. Saudi Arabia <=> Iran, Turkey <=> Russia, South Korea <=> North Korea <=> Australia, Japan, USA <=> North Korea would be unsafe nuclear regions, said Minister of Foreign Affair in Australia.
21. President Rohani [Shi'a cleric] explains the difference between Iranian military forces and military forces in other countries. His speech can be interpretation of the Holy War in Shi'a Islam.
Faith is essentially an active commitment to an ideal, to a socio-religious order, or to a person or group of people who embody this ideal. In this broad sense, faith differs from belief in that its ideal becomes an ultimate goal for its adherents everywhere. The realization of this goal in Islam means the radical transformation of human society under God, into a social order governed by God's law. This quest for the establishment of the kingdom of God on earth, or the realization of the true Islam, the submission of all the affairs of human life and society to God, demands willingness to struggle (to perform jihad) and to sacrifice everything, even life itself. This goal is at once ideal and practical, unattainable in this imperfect world, yet demanding to be fulfilled in the life of each individual and in every sphere of human society. In its dimensions, this goal represents the primordial and eternal Islam to God of all things. In its practical dimensions, it represents social justice and equality, freedom and fulfilment and true righteousness and obedience to the will of God.
It is this goal which has motivated Muslim society throughout its long history to struggle in the way of God for good against evil, for justice against oppression, and for the service of God alone and the rejection of all idols.
These amazing verses [Qur`an 22:38-41] are the first revealed concerning the legislation of Jihad [Holy War]:
Truly God defends those who are true. Truly God does not love each treacherous ingrate. Sanction is given to those who fight because they have been wronged, and God is indeed able to give them victory; to those who have been unjustly driven from their homes merely because they said, "Our Lord is God - For had it not been for God's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of God is mentioned often, would surely have been pulled down. Truly God helps the one who helps Him. Truly God is strong, Almighty-and those who, if We give them power in the land, establish worship, pay the zakat [Islamic tax], enjoin kindness, and forbid inequity. And God is the sequel of all events.
Qur`an 9: 29 - Fight against those who have been given the Scripture but do not believe in God and the last day, do not forbid that which God has forbidden through His messenger, and do not follow the religion of truth, until they pay the jizyah (poll tax) readily, being brought low..
Quran 9:111-112 - Lo! Allah has bought from t