Legitimate Boyfriend & Girlfriend Relationship
1. Julie Bishop's problem as a Christian dealing with his boyfriend's aeroplane cost claim from the Australian Government to globally travel together. Welcome Julie Shi'a Islam as she could marry her boy friend under Shi'a Islam, and not under Sunni Islam or under Christianity. Even Defacto or Partner's law under Parliament law could not safe guard Julie's relationship, as this law is man made!
2. Lack of Temporary marriage law among Sunni Muslims in Kenya has caused a girl friend sees her Muslim boy friend's mobile phone, finds out about his second girl friend and as a result of frustration and anger Satan caused this girl to submit to "Sunni Law" which criminalises "Shi'a law of Temporary Marriage". The two families were punished by Allah in grievance of the killed Sunni Boy friend and loss of the Sunni girl friend as now she is going to be killed for her crime! Stop Sunnism and ban their fake Islamic Law, submit to Shi'a law of temporary marriage for all boys! Kenya leader should rethink about how people react about fake Islamic laws! There was a reason temporary marriage law was revealed to Prophet of Islam in Chapter "The Women" in Holy Quran, verse 24, this is one real life incidence which is heart breaking for mums!
3. Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who are Protestant had a Marriage Pact long before their Wedding
Sexual Relation in Islam - Video
If you like to turn your boyfriend & girlfriend relationship to a legitimate relationship, please read the vows 1-5 as it is written [in English & in Arabic], and follow the rules.
Vows for converting to Islam
1) Ashhadu An La ILLAHA ILLAL LAH"
I testify that there is no God except Allah.
2) Ashhadu Anna Muhammadan Rasoolullah
I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God
3) Ashhadu Anna Amiral Muminyna Alian vali ullah
I testify that Ali is the successor of Muhammad
Vows for Temporary Marriage
If the man and woman say the vows themselves:
4. The woman says,
"Zawajtuka Nafsi fil muddatil ma'lumati `alal mahril ma'lum (I married myself to you for the known period and the agreed upon dowry)." .
The man then says,"Qabiltu (I accepted)."
Rules for Temporary Marriage
1. The length of the marriage contract and the amount of the dowry must be specified.
2. A wife may stipulate in their contract that she and her husband will have no sexual intercourse. This
clause may be rescinded at any time upon the woman's consent.
3. A husband is not required to provide for his wife's basic needs, such as food, clothing and shelter, even if
she is pregnant.
4. Neither husband nor wife may inherit from his or her spouse.
5. A wife does not need her husband's permission to leave her house, unless doing so will infringe upon his
6. If, after a marriage expires, the couple wishes to marry permanently, it is not necessary for them to delay
marriage until the wife's Iddah is over.
7. In both temporary and permanent marriage, a husband must have sexual relations with his wife at least once every four months.